Free standard shipping on orders over £40
We now offer carbon neutral shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over £40
We now offer carbon neutral shipping
We regularly ship to the US, CA, UK, EU, Asia, and Australia
We are unable to ship to Japan but we have A&F Corporation as our Japanese distributor. Get in touch with them to find Wolf and Grizzly in a retail store.
Although those are our main geographic regions, we want to do everything possible to get our products into your hands. If you live outside of those regions, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to make it happen!
Shipping times depend on the destination and the shipping speed selected. Shipping options are selected at checkout. We do our best to ship our US, UK, Canadian and Australian orders within 24 business hours.
We cover all customs and duties for orders shipping to AU, CA, US, & UK!
Products shipped to other countries may be subject to local duties/VAT/import fees upon entry.
Applicable sales tax based on your country of origin will be applied at checkout.
Yes! All Wolf and Grizzly products are covered by our 3 Year Guarantee. That means that we have your gear covered in the case of any unexpected malfunction within the first three years of reasonable use.
We will not be able to repair damage caused by typical wear and tear or product misuse. Common examples of wear and tear include scuffs/scratches, abrasions, discoloration, or minor denting.
Please follow all instructions in order to protect your gear and extend its life.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty-related questions. To speed up the warranty process, please include your order number and a photo of the product in question
Yes! We accept returns on unused products. Unused products can be returned for a full refund, minus the cost of shipping. To initiate a return, please package your unused product and ship to:
FDC Returns (c/o NOLK), Unit 16, Dulverton Rd, Aston,
Birmingham, West Midlands B6 7JJ, UK
Please email email@example.com and include the tracking number for your returned package in the email.
Used products can’t be returned. If you have a question or concern, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re happy to help.
Campfire Trio is a bundle of three products: a Wolf and Grizzly Grill, a Fire Safe, and a Fire Set. Please see the setup, use, and cleaning instructions for each individual product below.
Your Grill includes a:
Premium Carrying Case
Your Grill itself (the frame and grill surface) weighs 1 kg (2.2 lbs).
The complete set (including cleaning tools and fire starter) weighs 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs).
Your Grill can carry up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs). The Grill is perfect for carrying pots to boil water and sturdy enough for a Dutch oven or a cast iron skillet!
Definitely! Your Grill can be adjusted to 3 unique height modes: 8”, 6”, or “stay-flat mode”
The Grill is made of 304 stainless steel, so it has a melting point of 1370 C (2500 F). This means it can withstand extremely high temperatures and should not bend or warp in a normal campfire.
Tip: In between uses, you should use the allen key provided to tighten the bolts on your Grill. Regular tightening will ensure they never fall out accidentally or get lost mid-trip.
Your Grill is expected to go through literal fire, so you should expect it to naturally discolour over time. This discolouration doesn’t impact the performance of your Grill, but you can follow these steps to restore the stainless steel finish:
1. Apply Bar Keepers Friend to your Grill surface using a clean, damp cloth - focus on the spokes, not the cable.
2. Use another clean, damp cloth to wipe away residue
Always read and follow safety directions on the package of Bar Keepers Friend or any other cleaning products
Fire Safe stainless steel frame
Fire Safe stainless steel insert
Premium carrying case
The burn area is 29 cm x 28 cm (11.4” x 11”) and has a fuel capacity of 3 L (0.8 US gallons).
The wall height is 10 cm (4”) at its highest point and 7.6cm (3”) at its shortest point.
Fire Safe weighs 910g (2.2 lbs).
We’ve tested Fire Safe with both charcoal and wood, and it has a fuel capacity of 3L (0.8 US gallons).
* Do not overfill with fuel or use more fuel than can be safely contained.
We’ve tested Fire Safe on a variety of surfaces and, in general, Fire Safe minimizes scarring or scorching the surface below. For example, we’ve placed Fire Safe over short grass and tested a small cooking fire, and found no damage. However, depending on the size of your fire, there is always a possibility the damage can occur, so we advise you not to use Fire Safe on sensitive materials such as plastics, long grasses, and finished wooden surfaces.
Absolutely! We built Fire Safe to be the perfect companion for your Grill .
For larger fires or a higher cooking point, set your Grill over the Fire Safe.
For charcoal cooking, lay your Grill surface directly on top of the Fire Safe frame.
The Fire Safe cannot be put in the dishwasher.
Fire Safe is designed for portability and durability, and to best achieve this we designed all components to be foldable. This foldable design has hinges that can trap water and lead to rust or buildup, especially in combination with post-fire ash or residue. To keep your Fire Safe functioning properly, never use water to put out your fire and avoid using water in the cleaning process. See our Cleaning and Care section for the best way to clean your Fire Safe.
1. Clear the ground and surrounding area
2. While Fire Safe has a buffer zone between the ground and the base, avoid placing Fire Safe over sensitive surfaces that might be damaged by the heat from your fire
3. Unfold frame to create a square
4. Unfold insert with top arrows facing upwards
5. Align the circular caps to the slots on the frame and drop in place
6. Lay handles into the grooves at either end of the frame
7. Place fuel and light safely
At your Campsite
1. Ensure fire is completely extinguished and all pieces are cool before handling. Do not extinguish with water, as this will cause distortion. Except in emergency situations, ensure your fire dies down naturally.
2. Use handles to lift insert out of the frame
3. Discard waste into a safe container
4. Use a nylon scrubber (or similar soft scrub or sponge) to rub away ash or residue from your fire. Avoid using water at this point.
5. Fold the insert and frame and slide into carrying case
Avoid using excessive water when cleaning your Fire Safe. Fire Safe is made of 304 stainless steel, which is resistant to rust, but is not rust proof. Water can get inside the hinges and cause them to stick or rust. If your Fire Safe is exposed to water, dry it as soon as possible and leave in a well ventilated environment.
1. Use a clean, dry cloth to brush off all residue.
2. Remove caked on food or grease by laying a hot damp cloth over the stain and letting it sit. Once stain has softened, scrape off with a nylon scrubber or cloth.
1. To restore the stainless steel finish after use, we recommend using the powder version of Bar Keepers Friend
2. Apply powder to the surface of your Fire Safe and rub with a clean, damp cloth. This process works best with a bit of warm water, but we recommend using as little water as possible and avoiding getting excess water in the hinges of Fire Safe.
3. Use a damp cloth to wipe away the residue
4. Use a dry cloth or paper towel to dry your Fire Safe immediately after cleaning. Move the hinges and brush away any excess Bar Keepers Friend powder.
Paracord with emergency jute tinder inside
Fire Set weighs in at 64 g (2.23 oz).
Fire Set works by striking steel against a Ferrocerium rod which produces extremely hot sparks - up to 2980 C (5400 F)! Just make sure you have a nice bed of tinder and kindling for your sparks to fall into.
For Fire Set to work properly, use a highly flammable material as a catch for your sparks. We recommend a cotton ball dabbed with a bit of petroleum jelly.
Use a cotton ball dabbed with some petroleum jelly as a catch for your sparks
Prepare your kindling, such as birch bark or dry twigs
Scrape off the black paint covering the ferro rod
Set the ferro rod against the cotton ball
Use the top edge of the striker to apply pressure and strike firmly
Your Fire Set doesn’t need much cleaning or long term care. Make sure to keep the ferro rod and striker clean of any dirt, grease, etc. that could hinder the ability to strike and spark cleanly.
The Cook Set includes nine individual components:
All components of the Cook Set together weigh 1.54 kg (or 3.8 lbs)
More information coming soon
More information coming soon
The Wilderness Gloves come pre-treated but it is recommended that customers continue to treat them with a leather wax or oil to maintain their quality and water resistant properties. Read this article to find out more about caring for your gloves.
A pair of well-fitted gloves is a bit like having a comfortable pair of hiking boots and it is important to get the correct size to ensure comfort and dexterity. Please refer to the sizing description below.
Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the middle of the wrist below the base of your palm. This is where the glove will sit while you’re wearing it.
Wrap a tailor’s measuring tape around your dominant hand just below your knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist.
212 mm height
177-202 mm circumference
221 mm height
203-229 mm circumference
244 mm height
230-254 mm circumference
267 mm height
255-279 mm circumference
Grill Kit is a bundle of two products, our campfire Grill and Fire Set, our ferro rod striker made from 100% ferrocerium.
Cook System is our complete campfire cooking kit, featuring a Cook Set, our versatile cookware set, Fire Safe, our portable fire pit, Grill, our flagship campfire grill and Fire Set, our 100% ferrocerium rod striker.
Hand wash your cutlery set with warm soapy water and dry immediately to prevent degradation. The cutlery set is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity.
We intentionally designed the cutlery set without the inclusion of a knife. Camping is all about maximizing convenience, and with the Wolf and Grizzly cutlery set, you’ll be able to enjoy your outdoor meals without worrying about heavy cutlery taking up space in your bag or pack.
Instructions for the Gift Giver
1. Choose the desired eGift Card value
2. Add the eGift Card to your cart and checkout
3. You will receive two emails: an order confirmation for your records, and the eGift Card itself
4. Forward the eGift Card email to the intended recipient
5. Success! Your eGift Card is now in the hands of the intended recipient!
Instructions for the Gift Receiver
1. The intended recipient will receive the eGift Card via an email from the gift giver
2. The gift receiver will copy the eGift Card code contained within the email and follow the link to the Wolf and Grizzly website
3. Once the gift receiver has chosen their desired gear, they will add it to their cart and go to checkout
4. The eGift card code should be pasted in the designated Gift Card Code entry field to redeem it
5. Success! The gift receiver can then checkout as normal
We don't have our own pro program right now but we do offer pro discounts through the ExpertVoice platform.
We offer a special promotion for First Responders, EMT and Military members! If you’re located in the US, click here to validate your ID. If you’re located outside the US, send us an email to email@example.com.
We offer a special discount for students! If you’re located in the US, click here to validate your ID. If you’re located outside the US, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach us at email@example.com and our team will assist you as soon as possible.
You can also contact us directly by filling out the form below