This 9-piece cooking multi-kit is designed for use with the WG Grill to cook directly over the campfire.
Weight: 1.86 kg (4.1 lbs)
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
Hibachi: 140mm W x 348mm L x 18mm D
Griddle: 140mm W x 348mm L x 24mm D
2L Pot: 140mm W x 348mm L x 66mm D
The cooking equipment is made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and will age beautifully over time.
The chopping board is made from bamboo, an earth-friendly material that is durable and resistant to bacteria.
The storage bag is made from recycled nylon and the microfiber cloth is made from polyester.
3 Year Post-Fire Guarantee. That means we’ll replace any part that isn't functioning properly within your first year of reasonable use.
Easy exchanges and returns. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mix and match cookware for maximum versatility. Pancakes, stir fry, pasta, soups and stews - the possibilities are endless. Place the griddle under the hibachi as a grease-catcher for bacon or use the hibachi as a steamer for seafood when placed on top of the 2L Pot.
Connect the custom Rail System to the WG Grill frame and insert the cookware. Use the Pot Gripper to move things around from the hottest part of the fire to the cooler spots, without worry that items will accidentally slide or fall. * Grill and Fire Safe sold separately.
All components nest within the 2L Pot for ultimate portability. Cook Set comes with a drawstring storage bag that efficiently houses your entire kit and keeps the rest of your gear clean.
1. Cook Set is designed to work on the WG Grill. Simply attach the rail system to your WG Grill frame using the toggles and grooves and place your cook surfaces between the rails.
2. We suggest using some fat (butter or oil) to lightly grease the Hibachi and the Griddle before use to stop food from sticking to the surface.
1. Use the Pot Gripper to remove hot cookware from the heatsource.
2. Discard any food waste and let the pot cool down before rinsing with water.
3. Use a nylon scrubber (or similar soft scrubber or sponge) and dishwashing soap to rub away any food residue.
4. Remove caked on food or grease by laying a hot damp cloth over the stain and letting it sit. Once the stain has softened, scrape off with a nylon scrubber or cloth.
5. Dry all pieces thoroughly.