For so many backcountry trips of the past, we had bulky grills on canoe trips and on hiking trips we would not take one. With the WG Grill, the weight and size is negligible, allowing us to take it on all of our adventures.
This 9-piece campfire cooking multi-kit is designed for use with the WG Grill.
Grill Kit is a bundle of two products: a Wolf and Grizzly Grill and a Fire Set.
At the Campsite
1. Use the groove on the cleaning tool to remove residue from the grill rods
2. Wipe down frame and wires with a soft cloth
3. Unlatch the Grill surface and unhook the brace
4. Fold the frame until fully collapsed
5. Roll the Grill surface around the frame and pack into the carrying case
1. Soak your Grill surface in hot water and gently clean the rods with steel wool. The surface of your Grill can also be placed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
2. Use a sponge with soap and hot water to clean the frame
Tip: In between uses, you should use the allen key provided to tighten the bolts on your Grill. Regular tightening will ensure they never fall out accidentally or get lost mid-trip.
Fire Set works by striking steel against a Ferrocerium rod which produces extremely hot sparks - up to 2980 C (5400 F)! Just make sure you have a nice bed of tinder and kindling for your sparks to fall into.
For Fire Set to work properly, use a highly flammable material as a catch for your sparks. We recommend using Spark Fiber or a cotton ball dabbed with a bit of petroleum jelly.
1. For optimal performance, use Spark Fiber or a cotton ball dabbed with some petroleum jelly as a catch for your sparks.
2. Prepare your kindling, such as birch bark or dry twigs.
3. Scrape off the black paint covering the ferro rod.
4. Set the ferro rod against Spark Fiber.
5. Use the top edge of the striker to apply pressure and strike firmly.